What makes us qualified to help you…
Over the past decade, Principal, Sadie Lee Rosethorn has coached success-minded individuals from around the globe helping them overcome difficult challenges, develop psychological resilience, and achieve their personal, career, and business goals. She has supported small business owners and small to mid-sized organizations providing the training, coaching, and consulting support needed to enhance performance and achieve their organizational missions.
Ms. Rosethorn has had the privilege of serving dozens of organizational clients from across the non-profit, municipal, education, health-care, and corporate sectors and has developed a reputation for excellence by consistently delivering high quality work across a wide variety of projects. Including:
- Developing and delivering customized, high-impact leadership and professional development training programs.
- Providing one-on-one coaching to executive and mid-level leaders.
- Developing and administering assessments at the individual, team, and organizational levels.
- Facilitating strategic planning and other group decision-making and problem-solving processes.
- Guiding process improvement initiatives to enhance work efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leading, managing, and delivering on complex projects from scoping to completion.
Ms. Rosethorn holds bachelor’s degrees in psychology and business administration and a master’s degree in Organizational Development & Leadership. She maintained an impressive 4.0 GPA throughout her academic career and graduated with highest honors. She is also the proud recipient of the UoR Excellence in Organizational Development and Leadership Scholarship Award.
Ms. Rosethorn is deeply committed to life-long learning and is continually increasing her knowledge and qualifications in order to better serve her clients. In addition to extensive independent study, she has also completed numerous formal training and certification courses, including:
- Voice Dialogue Facilitator Levels I & II (Voice Dialogue Institute)
- Executive, Relationship, and Personal Growth Coach (World Coach Institute)
- The Effective Facilitator (Leadership Strategies)
- Everything DiSC® Facilitator (Wiley)
- Conflict Mediation (Mediation Works, Inc.)
- Survey Research Design (Qualtrics)
- Life Mastery Consultant (Life Mastery Institute)
- Results Based Accountability (Fairfield County Community Foundation)
- Negotiation Skills (Mediation Works, Inc.)
- Organization & Relationship Systems @ Work (CCR Global)